Heavy Duty Off-Road™ Formula (HDOTR™) is designed for off-the-road vehicles that require extra protection in extreme operating conditions. The HDOTR™ formula was designed for use for tyres in vehicles for Military, Landfills, Quarries, Construction, Mining, Material (Forklifts) Handling, Port Equipment Industries, etc that travel less than 50 kph.
The formula offers maximum protection against punctures from objects up to 13.0 mm in diameter. It is ideal for skid steers, scrappers, graders, mining, logging vehicles, wheel loaders, forklifts, etc. The HDOTR™ formula conditions casings, and extends tyre life by helping tyres run cooler.
HDOTR™ is compatible with our Doran Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS) and will not plug your valve stems.
- Reduces downtime and extends tyre life - Prevents flats, seals multiple punctures up to 13.0 mm (1/2") in diameter, slow leaks, vent holes, bead seats and o-ring leaks.
- Will not harm tyres and wheels - HDOTR™ conditions casings and contains corrosion inhibitors that help reduce scale and corrosion buildup.
- Safe to use - Non-flammable, non-hazardous, biodegradable.
- Water dispersible - Washes out with plain water leaving no residue. Ride-On HDOTR™ will not interfere with the application of boots, section or tyre plug and patch repairs.
- Lowers labour costs - HDOTR™ helps with mounting and de-mounting of off-road, industrial, mining and agricultural tyres. High heat can cause a tyre to weld itself to a rim, resulting in hours of labour spent trying to break free the tyre bead and ultimately resulting in damage to the tyre and rim.
- Suitable for all weather conditions - Specially formulated to prevent freezing at extremely low temperatures -40 DegC (-40 DegF) and separation at high temperatures.
- Available in convenient approx. 19.0 litres (5 gallon) pails and approx. 208 litre (55-gallon) drums.
Please also refer to the below Product Information and these hyperlinks for Calculating Dosages that you need for each Tyre and and Installation Instructions.