Our In- Cabin Pressure Sensor Unit can be set between 0- 200 pascals and will provide the Operator with a LED reading of the Pressure within the Cabin. If the Cabin pressure drops below the Alarm set- point then this indicates:
- If the cabin is properly sealed: If positive pressure is not maintained within the Cabin then contaminants can enter exposing the Operator to harmful airborne debris.
- When to replace the RESPA fresh Air Filter Element?: If the cabin is properly sealed and the Pressure Sensor / Monitor still indicates reduced pressure, it is time to replace the Filter Element or Co2 concentration may occur.
Some other features of the ICPSensor are:
- Pressure Sensing: Can be set for a pressure range between 0-200 pascal.
- Low Pressure Signal Alarm: Visual + Audible Alarm- Audible Alarms have three levels or can be turned- off.
- Silence Alarm: a Silence Alarm button is provided.
- LED Read Out: Provides a constant LED read- out of the Cabin Pressure.
- No False Alarms: Allows for 10 seconds before alarming to allow for Doors / Windows can be opened / shut.
- Low voltage Output Signal: Allows for external monitoring / alarm or interfacing to telemetry of Cabin Pressure (20 pascal increments).
- Robust, multi voltage input (12-36 VDC) and is simple / quick to install.
For more information or technical advice on your application please contact us.