A few of the Features and Benefits of the RadarEye are:
- Applications: Our RadarEye can be utilised on any equipment / vehicle utilised in the Earthmoving / Mining, Transport, Forklift and many other industries.
- Low Intrusion / Operator Interaction: Radar detection is provided by a simple "traffic light" indication on the LCD Monitor combined with audible warnings (see RHS image).
- Radar Detection: Using a combination of Medium (upto 20 metres) and Short Range (2- 10 metre's) Radar Sensors (which are fully user- adjustable), the RadarEye provides optimum detection whilst limiting false alarms.
- Radar + Camera Integration: Our Camera System already provides a "scanning" feature (scans all views in sequence) during start- up or on demand (pushbutton on LCD Monitor). To add to this safety feature, the Radar Sensors are locked to their respective camera(s) and should any of the Radar Sensors detect an object that is attached to multiple cameras then the camera view will oscillate between the detected views.
- Speed Adjustment: The RadarEye can be connected to the Vehicle Tachometer and so the "sensing" range of the Radar Sensors can be set to operate / turn- off at higher speeds- further reducing false alarms.
- Robust and Durable: Like all our Orlaco Camera components, the RadarEye Sensors are also very robust and built "fit- for- purpose" in arduous operating environments.
- Reduced Operator Interaction: LSM Technologies configures their Camera Solutions to maximise safety and minimise the need for Operator intervention. With the addition of the RadarEye, this is completed by:
- When the Operator selects a Gear- eg Reverse- then the Rear Camera View immediately appears on the LCD Monitor.
If a Radar Sensor detects an object it will automatically show the respective Camera View on the LCD Monitor.
A Joy Stick is installed that allows the Operator to quickly change / override a view manually on the fly.
- Camera views are automatically scanned during start- up and on demand by pushing a button on the LCD screen keypad.
Subsequently, for those that require further information or / and would like to commit to pre- orders then please contact us via email or contact us